[Acm-announce] Google Visit Update!

Bryanna Denney bdenne2 at uic.edu
Tue Apr 28 18:56:36 CDT 2009

To everyone confirmed and going to the Google trip,

To those who have not received the confirmation email, please ignore this
email.

We will be leaving at 5:30pm instead. It will allow us more time to walk
over there and ensure our expedient arrival. Also, Jen will be leading.

To repeat, we will be going as a group to the Google offices. You are free
to travel on your own. We will gather in the CS Lounge (SEL 2260 ) and
leaving at 5:30pm.
Bring your U-Pass, as we will be using public transportation.

Thanks again,

Jen and Bry