[Acm-announce] SiCortex Seminar

Gary Turovsky gturov2 at uic.edu
Sat Feb 28 11:39:26 CST 2009

Hey everyone,

SiCortex, builders of the most energy efficient super computers, have
confirmed hosting a seminar at UIC!

When: Friday, March 13, 2009
Time: 10am-1pm
Where: 1043 ERF
www.sicortex.com

Hey guys,

I sent this to the LUG, but I mistyped the address for the ACM. oops!

When: Friday, March 13, 2009
Time: 10am-1pm
Where: 1043 ERF
www.sicortex.com

Lunch will be provided (including vegetarian alternatives).

SiCortex (www.sicortex.com) has brought supercomputing to the desktop.
Come see how SiCortex High-Productivity Computers deliver performance
at the lowest power consumption in the industry.
Come learn about the architecture and the software and how you can
get supercomputer performance in a desktop package.

I hope you will all be able to make it. I've also attached a flier.
Please feel free to send it to anyone you feel may be interested.

Flier: http://cs.uic.edu/~janderso/SiCortex.jpg

Thanks!

Jen Anderson