[Acm-announce] ACM Meeting Thursday!

Deitz, Sean M. sdeitz2 at uic.edu
Mon Oct 26 13:07:36 CDT 2009

Sean actually got the message out at the beginning of the week this time.

This Thursday, Niko Bessinas will be leading a workshop on Eclipse and
Java.  If you don't know much (or anything at all) about the IDE Eclipse,
you should come and we'll help you get set up.  If there's time, we'd like
experts or long time users of Eclipse to give us some details of their
experiences and what they think Eclipse is good for.  This is especially
true for those who have used Eclipse with less standard plugins, or
perhaps even just using Eclipse with C and C++ programming.
There will be cheesecake and sandwiches being served.
        5:30 pm, SEO 1000.

~Sean Deitz, ACM President