[Acm-announce] First ACM Meeting of the Year

Deitz, Sean M. sdeitz2 at uic.edu
Wed Sep 2 20:53:29 CDT 2009

On repeat for those of you who missed it or forgot.
It's today**, so be there.

*The Association of Computing Machinery will hold its first meeting this
Thusrday, September 3rd at 5:30pm in SEO 1000.  We will introduce this
year's officers, talk about our goals for the coming school year, and
discuss the events and opportunities available through the ACM.  Pizza and
pop will be served in moderate quantities and much fun will be had.

~ Be there,
Sean Deitz
ACM President

* Citation
Turovsky, Gary, "[ACM-announce] First ACM meeting is tomorrow (9/3 @
5:30pm in SEO 1000)," September 2008.

**today is assumed time of reception of the e-mail.