[Acm-announce] ++LAN, April 10th-11th

Bryanna Denney bdenne2 at uic.edu
Sat Apr 3 19:02:26 CDT 2010

So, this is it!

Our big LAN party of the semester is this next weekend, April 10th to 11th.
Entry is just $5 for the preregistered and $10 at the door.
We are starting setup and check in at 1pm on Saturday. If you want to setup
by Friday night, come help us prep.
The location is in SEL 2262. (The eastern section of the building, red
hallway.)
If you get lost or locked out, call the ACM at 312-996-5947.

Pick a seat if you are going to bring your rig.
If you are just playing console games, just register and bring a
game/controller. (I'm bringing my Wii....)
Seating is going to be strictly enforced.
REGISTER HERE! -> www.acmlanparty.com.

We have 5 sponsors this time around, so get ready for some sweet prizes.
They include: ThermalTake, Cooler Master, Asus, Alienware, and Crucial.
I have already received 2
cases<http://thermaltakeusa.com/Product.aspx?S=1340&ID=1889>with
products and swag from ThermalTake and 2 cases from Cooler Master.
More prizes to come....

We are officially running the following tournaments:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
L4D2
Rockband
Trackmania: Nations Forever
Can't Touch This: Case Contest (come by 3pm)

We are officially running the following servers:
TF2
CS: Source

Check out the site for the schedule and tournament rules. I'll be updating
the prize database as I get packages in.

Tell your friends! We invite anyone who thinks they're good enough to beat
us!