[Acm-announce] [Fwd: [Inter-acm-chicago] Details of visit to Google Chicago]

Deitz, Sean M. sdeitz2 at uic.edu
Tue Apr 20 16:50:50 CDT 2010

Subject: [Inter-acm-chicago] Details of visit to Google Chicago
From:    "Borja Sotomayor" <borja at cs.uchicago.edu>
Date:    Tue, April 20, 2010 4:35 pm
To:      inter-acm-chicago at mailman.cs.uchicago.edu

Hi fellow ACM-ers,

All the details for this year's visit to Google Chicago are now
available here:

	http://sites.google.com/site/chigsoc/

As discussed previously on this mailing list, the visit will be on May
7th at 6pm. I encourage you to send an announcement to your ACM mailing
lists. Besides passing along the above URL, please remind students that
they need to register for this event before May 4th by filling out this
form:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dG1ZVVItdWhMX3hUSTBHcXZ6Wllha2c6MQ

In case it can be of use, here's the announcement I sent to our own ACM
list: