[Acm-announce] Renewal Siggame meeting next Wednesday (July 7th)

Bry Denney bdenne2 at uic.edu
Fri Jul 2 08:48:22 CDT 2010

It seems as if Siggame has lost some of its momentum. I have decided to pick
this back up and invite everyone to the ACM next Wednesday at 5:30 for our
renewal meeting. If you were ever interested before, now is the time to jump
in. If you guys have been slackers, then come as well. We are going to
discuss the last year and plans for the next year. By then I should have the
Perforce license back up.

tl;dr (the short version)
What: Siggame meeting
When: July 7th @ 5:30
Where: ACM/ CS Lounge (SEL 2260)
Why: It's a renewal meeting
Who: Anyone who is interested, even noobs