[Acm-announce] ACM Meeting Tonight: Google Tech Talk

Deitz, Sean M. sdeitz2 at uic.edu
Tue Oct 12 11:37:39 CDT 2010

A reminder to all, this goes on in lieu of our general body ACM meeting.

Think Microsoft Resume Review (MRR), instead it's a Google Tech Talk (GTT).

As an excerpt:
[-------------------------------------------------]
[ Time: 5:00-6:00pm                               ]
[ Location: Student Center East- Cardinal Room    ]
[ Food will be provided                           ]
[-------------------------------------------------]

Hello University of Illinois, Chicago students!

Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it
universally accessible and useful. It is an enormous goal to accomplish and
we need great people to help us achieve it!

If you would like to attend please <
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/google.com/viewform?formkey=dHVTNUd3NkZ5YjZDR1hIX0ZwY0JGTWc6MQ>RSVP
here. This helps us know how many students to expect, but everyone is
welcome!
RSVP LINK: <
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/google.com/viewform?formkey=dHVTNUd3NkZ5YjZDR1hIX0ZwY0JGTWc6MQ

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/google.com/viewform?formkey=dHVTNUd3NkZ5YjZDR1hIX0ZwY0JGTWc6MQ

We invite you to come learn about Google and meet our Googlers at this
exciting event!

Who: All Computer Science Students

What: Tech Talk