[Acm-announce] Stump the Prof's-tomorrow Wed April 20 in SEO 1000 at 4:30p YOU MUST RSVP!!

Stephen Liang sliang6 at uic.edu
Tue Apr 19 13:46:44 CDT 2011

We don't want a repeat of last year where the event is cancelled. The event
is fun so please send an email to Elena at elathos at uic.edu so she can get a
proper headcount! This is important so that they know how many people will
be there and if they don't reach the magic number (30) it might be
cancelled..

Stephen