[Acm-announce] ACM General Meeting this Thursday!

Deitz, Sean M. sdeitz2 at uic.edu
Mon Jan 31 23:18:21 CST 2011

The Special Interest Groups (SIGs) will be presenting on their plans for
this semester.  If you have any interest in getting involved, come to this
meeting.  No experience required.
Ask SIG-Build about their Monitor Wall.
Check in with the leader of SIG-Game.
Find out how you can help guide SIG-Code.
If you've got an idea of something cool you'd like to do, and want others
to get in on, bring them!  We're always looking for neat ideas and
adventurous engineers.

The meeting will tentatively occur at 5:30 pm in SEO 1000 on Thursday,
February 3rd.

Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone who knows better.

~Sean Deitz