[Acm-announce] [SIG-FUN] OCTOBER LAN PARTY

Tom Phillips tom at fatesunited.com
Wed Oct 12 15:29:39 CDT 2011

"PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY." -
Sean Deitz

Yes folks, it's about that time again (it's always that time), the LAN Party
for this month will be held (officially) on Saturday, October 29th starting
at 12PM Noon and going on until Noon the next day.

We will be doing setup BEFORE movie night (We will be watching Nightmare
Before Christmas that night) at 4:30PM so please come and help out if you
can!

Sign up at acmlanparty.com and pick a seat! It will be $5 if you register
BEFORE NOON the day of, $10 otherwise. So go and register yourself right
now!!

Lastly, we need a clean-up committee to help set the rooms back to normal, I
would like to do this sometime after the usual food-run that happens around
midnight. You all should be able to throw away your own trash, this is more
to reorganize the tables

By the way, since is our Halloween LAN Party, costumes are entirely and
wholeheartedly encouraged.