[Acm-announce] [SIG-FUN] MOVIE NIGHT 10/21

Tom Phillips tom at fatesunited.com
Fri Oct 21 11:23:03 CDT 2011

Sorry for the late email, my first one apparently didn't send, if you don't believe me, then "I don't care!" <-- Arny voice.

Movie tonight is Inception starting hopefully at 5. It might be slightly later depending on how much there is to do at work.

The usual popcorn and candy will be given out. I'd like to also take this opportunity to say PICK UP AFTER YOUR MESS. There was too much popcorn on the floor last time.

CS lounge unless it's packed again and studying is happening, then it'll be in the tunnel.

Tom Phillips