[Acm-announce] [SIG-FUN] Movie Night/LAN Party

Tom Phillips Tom at FatesUnited.com
Wed Oct 26 22:38:11 CDT 2011

Hey all, just a friendly reminder, we will be watching the Nightmare Before
Christmas this Friday in the CS lounge after we set up for the LAN Party!

Come join us, there will be popcorn and candy!

Set up for LAN Party will be at 5PM this Friday and the movie will be
starting promptly afterward.

Also, SIGN UP FOR THE LAN PARTY! Go to acmlanparty.com and PLEASE REGISTER
if you even THINK you are going to go. It takes no more than 2 minutes!
Those who are pre-registered will only have to pay $5, anyone else will have
to pay $10.

As far as tournaments this time, Chadwell will be doing Star Craft 2 again
and I'm considering a Brawl Minus tournament later on in the evening just
for kicks.

Acmlanparty.com - go register people!

---

Tom Phillips