[Acm-announce] [SIG-FUN] LAN PARTY 9/24

Tom Phillips fatesunited at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 16:30:59 CDT 2011

Hey all, I set up the seating for the LAN party this Saturday!

If you are already registered, log back on and pick a new seat because I had
to reset the map in order to fix it up.
If you are NOT registered, go sign up!

Remember, $5 if you are registered before-hand and $10 if you show up at the
door!

Feel free to bring any games you like! There will definitely be Team
Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Starcraft 2, Minecraft, and console games!

Chadwell is doing a Starcraft 2 tournament, if you want to play, fill out
this form!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGxkNnJfM0FjQ2ZmUnk0aDJaSDk0ZVE6MQ
Also, I'm thinking of doing a Brawl Minus tournament! I'm not doing anything
formal for it, just whoever is there I'll get a list of who wants to play
and randomly pick a bracket.
--
Tom Phillips