[Acm-announce] Google at UIC - TODAY, September 27, 2011 - Cardinal Room

Walter Dworak wdwora2 at uic.edu
Tue Sep 27 09:02:57 CDT 2011

Hello!

Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it
universally accessible and useful. It's an enormous goal to accomplish
and we need great people to help us achieve it.
Come learn about Google and meet our Googlers at these exciting events!

*When*: Tuesday, September 27th
*Where: *Cardinal Room, Student Center East (All events)

For those who do not know where Cardinal Room is:

1. Go to Student Center East
2. Go up the escalator
3. You'll see a dunkin donuts, go away from it (toward inner circle)
4. Look around for another escalator
5. Go left, and you'll find cardinal room

**
*What*: Resume & Interview Workshop: *5pm-6pm, *Get insight into what we
look for in resumes and tips on the interview process, including sample
questions!
**
*What:* Lightning Tech Talks: *6:30pm-7:30pm*, Join us for some food and
an exciting set of Lightning Talks covering a few of the exciting
projects our Googlers are working on!

***Please sign up*for these events on this RSVP form
<https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGFMYk9XckJsZ2lSWWFvRE0xNl9ERUE6MA#gid=0>.
RSVPing helps us know how many people to order food for, but everyone is
welcome!**
*We are hiring**: *Please visit**google.com/students/eng
<http://google.com/students/eng>**to view our full-time job
opportunities and google.com/students/intern
<http://google.com/students/intern>**to view our internship
opportunities, and**submit your resume *today*.

You can stay in touch with us by checking out theGoogle Students blog
<http://www.googleforstudents.blogspot.com/>, following us on Twitter
(@googlestudents <http://www.twitter.com/googlestudents>), and viewing
the student<http://www.youtube.com/googlestudents>YouTube channel
<http://www.youtube.com/googlestudents>where you can learn more about
the interview process. Also, you can complete this form
<https://spreadsheets5.google.com/a/google.com/viewform?formkey=dFUtUWY3SGtjSXF4cTFHUmY0ckpPYnc6MA>
to receive announcements about our job opportunities, scholarships, and
programs.
Best,
Andrew N.
University Programs