[Acm-announce] Flourish! Planning Meeting Tomorrow @ 5:30PM

clee231 at uic.edu clee231 at uic.edu
Tue Dec 4 19:24:48 CST 2012

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are having a good week studying before finals week.

This is a reminder that we will have a Flourish! Planning Meeting Tomorrow(December 4, 2012) around 5:30PM in the CS Lounge(SELE 2260).  We will be recording testimonials of past Flourish attendees, talking about sponsors/speakers contacted, website development, Flourish Timeline, and the Winter break “contacting party/event”.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.  I look forward to seeing you all there.  If you cannot make it but would like to be kept informed, please email me telling me to do so.

Regards,

Chase Lee

Flourish! 2013 Main Organizer

chase at flourishconf.com