[Acm-announce] Annual Office Cleanup day + Afterparty

Niko Bessinas nbessi2 at uic.edu
Mon Jul 9 14:55:48 CDT 2012

Did we take pics for a "snapshot" (pun intended) of a clean office? That
way we know what to roll back to, so to speak? Cause it seems to get way
out of hand, relative to our clean standard, each year.

And/or, do we want recorded somewhere a list of "this is what should be
done daily to maintain office" ?

--
-Niko