[Acm-announce] Summer Planning Meeting for Flourish 2013

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Sat Jul 21 21:05:16 CDT 2012

Hello everyone,

My name is Chase Lee and I have been given the distinct opportunity to
head up the next Flourish Conference.  Flourish it is an annual
open-source conference held here at UIC.  Originally started by the
UIC-LUG in the fall of 2006, Flourish has blossomed into a conference
striving to promote the adoption of Free Libre Open Source
Software(FLOSS).  Flourish 2013 is a big deal, it takes immense amounts
of time and work to make it a success each year. With your help, we can
make this the best Flourish conference yet! It's never too early to
start preparing for next year, so let's get started! :)

I am planning to have a meeting within the month so that we can plan out
what needs to be done.  If you are interested in learning about
Flourish, FLOSS, or have an idea for the next Flourish conference,
please let me know and reply with your availability so that a date &
time can be decided upon.  I look forward to seeing all of you soon!

Regards,
Chase Lee