[Acm-announce] [SIG-FUN] Next two LAN Parties and Movie Night announcement

Tom Phillips tom at fatesunited.com
Sat Mar 3 19:55:49 CST 2012

The next two LAN Parties we are having are 3/16 after movie night and the
sponsored LAN party will be the Friday of Finals week (5/4).

If you aren't registered, please do! Pre-registered users will only have to
pay $5, and I am also not wiping the previous list.

Seating will not matter for the Spring Break LAN party but WILL be enforced
for the ++LAN, and I haven't redone it so don't bother picking a seat yet.

ALSO -- Collin will be handling Movie Night this Friday the 9th, the movie
will be Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096928/