[Acm-announce] Flourish meeting this Wednesday, 03/14/2012

Stephen Liang sliang6 at uic.edu
Tue Mar 13 19:11:48 CDT 2012

Meeting for the Flourish Open Source Conference will occur this Wednesday,
March 12th, at the UIC Computer Science lounge (SELE 2260) at 5:30 P.M.

Do get involved and help us make it something awesome or new or anything
cool (and relevant) you can come up with. Check out the website here:
http://www.flourishconf.com

For directions to SELE 2260, please visit the UIC Mega Pathfinder:
http://acm.cs.uic.edu/cgi-bin/pathfinder.cgi. We are on 950 S Halsted,
Chicago, IL

Trouble accessing the building? Call (312) 996-5947
The conference itself is approaching in a few weeks, so do expect an
extensive discussion about where we would like help, and what's the status
so far for the correspondences we've had. Also, very helpful suggestions
have popped up on the Flourish list, so come aboard, bring everything
concerning you and Flourish, and hopefully something could get smoothed out
by conference time.