[Acm-announce] SIG-WIN: get help from tomorrow's judge

Daniel Stack danielstack at outlook.com
Wed Nov 7 12:51:42 CST 2012

It's Wednesday already! 5:00pm-7:00pm SEL 2260*, Our App-athon judge from
Windows Phone Division is graciously spending this time to help out any
participants. Additionally I will be there to lend my phone for testing
apps and help as well, despite having a paper due Friday which needs to be
worked on.

Thursday is judging, make sure you have something which is functional and
you can present in front of our judge. Prizes will be awarded to the best
app :) but all are welcome to join us in SEO 1000 5:30-7ish to watch judging
as well as hear what it's like to move from an intern to a full-time
employee at tech companies (as well as a bunch more stuff) from a
presentation which he will be giving. Last but not least, he will also be
accepting resume's on behalf of Microsoft.

* if you don't know where this is: From the Quad going to Taylor st. or
toward SES. Walk to the second door on the left side, take the stairwell to
the second floor, walk down the hall, look for the room number on the right,
the doors will have a sheet saying another room can be accessed through
there. If you enter the room and see two tables with 2 flat screen TV's you
are in the right spot.

Best,

PS: I hope to see you!

Daniel Stack

University of Illinois at Chicago - Engineering - Computer Science

Windows Phone App Developer - Go Rails
<http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/196e770f-143a-445d-a75b-52f85e5d46a0