[Acm-announce] December 1st LAN Party

ALEX Slawniak bloodaxed at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 17:13:34 CST 2012

So, remember this weekend is a Potluck LAN Party, so your payment is a dish
that can feed a good number of people rather than $5-$10.  If you don't
bring something, well then you better get some food for yourself.  A good
idea would be to bring your own utensils as I cannot guarantee any around
here.

-Alex