[Acm-announce] Reflections|Projections Information

Tom Phillips Tom at FatesUnited.com
Thu Oct 4 16:19:46 CDT 2012

Okay everyone, I hope you are all excited and ready for this weekend, I know
I am. This final email is to give all of you the information you will be
needing for pretty much the whole weekend.

First off, the address. We are staying at the Ramada Inn at Urbana.

902 West Killarney Street

Urbana, IL 61801

Here is the google maps link for driving directions:

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=uic
<https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=uic&daddr=urbana+ramada+inn&hl=en&ll=40.
132691,-88.220215&spn=2.13134,3.348083&sll=41.00221,-87.955425&sspn=2.103817
,3.348083&geocode=FfHqfgId1JjG-iGDweqRFMX5Wik9cbe_6CwOiDGDweqRFMX5Wg%3BFQlhZ
AIdqty9-iGW233O_8ndJimbCUSV2NkMiDGW233O_8ndJg&mra=ls&t=m&z=9>
&daddr=urbana+ramada+inn&hl=en&ll=40.132691,-88.220215&spn=2.13134,3.348083&
sll=41.00221,-87.955425&sspn=2.103817,3.348083&geocode=FfHqfgId1JjG-iGDweqRF
MX5Wik9cbe_6CwOiDGDweqRFMX5Wg%3BFQlhZAIdqty9-iGW233O_8ndJimbCUSV2NkMiDGW233O
_8ndJg&mra=ls&t=m&z=9

Secondly, the ACM Officers that will be attending are myself, Walter, and
Mike. Our contact info is as follows:

Walter Dworak - (773)316-9045

Tom Phillips - (773)809-5085

Mike Berg - (603)414-6938

Thirdly, and most importantly, final roster of attendees, final driving
assignments, and finalized room assignments.

This is the google docs with all of that information. You will see the first
page has rooms, the second page has drivers along with their contact number.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bHiBqBWb1Rvi51x6HFf224l-Bsn2lQpyPaa8o8pW
jqs/edit

And here we paste the Rooms just so it is on the email.

ROOM ASSIGNMENTS - FINAL

Room 1 - Tom Phillips, Walter Dworak, Mike Berg
Room 2 - Joe Lozar, Nerijus Aleksa, Ian Swift, Jack Petraitis
Room 3 - Emily Austin, Brad Herrmann, Kyle Sierzega, Jessy Rycraft
Room 4 - Jeanine Storbeck, Jessica Shoukry, Kamile Suitate
Room 5 - Sean Deitz, Alex Slawniak, Collin Brady, Danielle Pinkowski
Room 6 - Brian Herman, Josh Herman, Marcos Alzati, Sami Siddiqui
Room 7 - Keith Thomas, Garrett Felker, Hardick Prajapati, Josh Kilmer
Room 8 - Niko Bessinas, Jon Levy, Eric Abernathy, Carlos Munoz
Room 9 - Santiago Herrera, Mike Cueno, Miguel Chavaria
Room 10 - David Chadwell, Bennett Clarke, Daniel Noventa, Andrew Sennebogen
Room 11 - Lukasz Stempniewicz, Jeff Gensler, Jeet Patel, Salvador Quiroz
Room 12 - Anthony Phelps, Chase Lee, Matt Dumford
Room 13 - James Barron, James Angelakos, Ian Webster

If there is anything I have missed I will follow up with another email.