[Acm-announce] Publicity Committee Meeting Tomorrow

Michael Berg mberg4 at uic.edu
Mon Oct 8 17:17:12 CDT 2012

Greetings, denizens of acm-announce,

I emailing you to inform you all that the Publicity Committee will be
having a meeting tomorrow at 5pm. We will be talking about projects that
need to get started to advertise the ACM to the rest of the student and
facility population. If you are interested in fun and something interesting
to put your resume, meeting me in the ACM office tomorrow at 5pm!

Regards,
Mike Berg
ACM Secretary and Publicity Committee Chairman

P.S. - I swear fun will be involved! :3