[Acm-announce] Windows Phone App-athon event 2

Daniel Stack danielstack at outlook.com
Sun Oct 28 20:32:46 CDT 2012

As a reminder tomorrow 6-7PM Lecture Center C 3 I will be hosting the second
Windows Phone app-athon event. I will be doing very little power point
presentation and it will instead be focused on actual writing your app and
demonstrating how to add in more advanced controls to projects. As well as
an important topic of data binding.

I'll be raffling another Xbox game. Chaitra could you please send this to
BOA, plus I'll have another sign in sheet for you. I hope to see you all
there! :)

Best,

Daniel Stack

University of Illinois at Chicago - Engineering - Computer Science

Windows Phone App Developer - Go Rails
<http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/196e770f-143a-445d-a75b-52f85e5d46a0