[Acm-announce] Planning Meeting Reminder for Flourish! 2013 on September 5, 2012 @ 5:30PM

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Tue Sep 4 19:44:24 CDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder that the first Fall semester planning meeting for
Flourish! 2013 is on Wednesday, September 5th, 2012 at 5:30PM in the
Computer Science Lounge (SELE 2260). (That's Tomorrow!)

For those of you that don't know, Flourish! is an annual Open Source
Conference held here at UIC.  Flourish! will be going onto it's seventh
year.  It is a great conference to introduce and explore the possibilities
of Free-Libre Open-Source Software(FLOSS).

If this sounds interesting, please come to the next meeting and be a part
of making it a success! Come bring your ideas for the next Flourish!
conference.  We will be discussing your ideas, venue, possible speakers,
fundraising, and events we want to do for this year.  If you cannot make
this meeting but would still like to help out, please contact Chase Lee(
clee231 at uic.edu) to be kept informed.  Alternatively you can try video
conferencing with us during the meeting, although in-person is always
better.

For directions to SELE 2260 from any classroom on campus, please visit the UIC
Mega Pathfinder <http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf>(http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf).
We are located on 950 S Halsted, Chicago, IL.

If you have trouble entering the building, please call (312) 996-5947.

Regards,
Chase Lee