[Acm-announce] LAN Party: Saturday September 15th

Tom Phillips Tom at FatesUnited.com
Wed Sep 12 11:37:03 CDT 2012

I would just like to remind everyone that the user list has been CLEARED.
Please make sure you check the attendees to see if you are registered, if
your name isn't on the list when we print it out, you are S.O.L.

Also, it would be safe to pick a seat. While seating hasn't been enforced
very strongly recently, if we get a large turnout and end up having to
actually enforce seating, you will at least get where you wanted.

Also, setting up for LAN party is going to take place BEFORE movie night
this week. So please be in ACM at 4:45ish to help us set up. It won't take
long, it is mostly just moving tables and chairs and setting up wires
(sweeping sometimes is necessary)

From: Association for Computing Machinery [mailto:ACM at LISTSERV.UIC.EDU] On
Behalf Of ALEX Slawniak
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:02 AM
To: ACM at LISTSERV.UIC.EDU
Subject: [Acm-announce] LAN Party: Saturday September 15th

Alright, sorry for the not so far in advance notice, but LAN Party, this
Saturday, starting at Noon.  Come one, come all!  So, come on down and play
some games!  I would like to see some play of The Ship, but I expect there
to be some Artemis play as well as some other co-op games.  Great event for
new people to show up and socialize with others.

To pay for food costs, it is $10 entry fee.  To get a 50% discount on said
entry fee, sign up at acmlanparty.com beforehand.

with SIGNOFF ACM in the message body.