[Acm-announce] Post-Flourish! 2013 Meeting [April 24, 2013 @ 5:30PM]

clee231 at uic.edu clee231 at uic.edu
Tue Apr 23 14:24:56 CDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well in their classes.  This is an email letting you know that there will be a Post-Flourish! 2013 meeting tomorrow, April 24, 2013 at 5:30PM.  We will be meeting in the CS Lounge (SELE 2260).  It has been about two weeks since the event and I would like to take this moment to thank all of you who helped with Flourish! this year.  It would not be happening if it wasn’t for you.

At the meeting we will be wrapping up and discussing what needs to be done to finish up Flourish! 2013. Namely, volunteers for videos, letters, etc. We will also have a discussion about next year.  If you cannot make this meeting, but would still like to know what’s happening, please let me know by sending me an email at clee231 at uic.edu.

For directions to SELE 2260, please visit the UIC Mega Pathfinder(http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf). We are located on 950 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL.

If you have trouble accessing the building during the meeting time, please call (312) 996-5947.  If you have other questions, please let me know as well.

Thanks again for your support,

Chase Lee