[Acm-announce] SIG Code Hackathon over winterbreak.

Ian Swift iswift2 at uic.edu
Tue Dec 10 02:37:13 CST 2013

Hey guys,

So we didn't finish the project this semester (Minesweeper Playing AI in
Haskell), so I'm polling for interest in having a Hackathon over winter
break to get it done. If you want to do it, reply all to this message
stating your interest and when you'd be available. I'm extremely convinced
we're capable of getting this done in one day if we do it right. Tom has
promised us 5 pizzas if we have an event, so there will be food. Even if
you haven't participated this far, feel free to express interest, the more
people the faster we can hack it together.

Cheers,
Ian