[Acm-announce] Flourish! Planning Meeting [February 1, 2013 @ 4PM]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Wed Jan 30 13:26:30 CST 2013

Saluations!

Week three of semester 2 is in progress.  I hope that all of you had a
delightful time so far.  I'm excited to bring Flourish! 2013, but we need
your help! If you are interested, I will be having our next Flourish!
planning meeting this week!

We will be having our the Flourish! Planning Meeting on *Friday, February
1, 2013* @ *4PM* in the Computer Science Lounge (*SELE 2260*). The SAFC
meeting is on Wednesday, so we will be discussing a more in-depth view of
our budget at our Friday meeting.  Of course, we will discuss any other
updates we have, but this Friday meeting is mainly to discuss the budget,
timeline, and to draft up the proposal. For those volunteers sending out
emails, please remember to UPDATE THE WIKI!  Things are slowly falling into
place, but everything will run more smoothly if everyone is up to date.

If you cannot make this meeting but would still like to help out, please
contact Chase Lee(clee231 at uic.edu) to be kept informed.  Of course, if you
have any questions about Flourish!, please don't hesitate to email me as
well!

For directions to SELE 2260, please visit the UIC Mega
Pathfinder<http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf>
(http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf). We are located on 950 S Halsted St, Chicago,
IL.
If you have trouble accessing the building during the meeting time, please
call (312) 996-5947.

Thank You,
Chase Lee