[Acm-announce] Flourish! Planning Meeting [March 14, 2013 @ 5PM]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Mon Mar 11 21:03:55 CDT 2013

Hello Everyone!

This is just a friendly reminder that there will be a Flourish! Planning
meeting this *Thursday, March 14, 2013 @ 5PM* in the Computer Science
Lounge (SELE 2260).  We will be discussing schedules, reviewing assets,
and a few other things.  Once again this week, the meeting will take
place AFTER the LUG meeting. (Be on the lookout for a following email
from Tony about that. ;-) )

For those of you who are speaker contacts, please remember to forward me
any info that was needed in the last meeting(pics, bios, descriptions,
logos, etc.)

If you cannot make this meeting but want to be informed/involved, please
contact me at clee231 at uic.edu <mailto:clee231 at uic.edu>. If you have any
questions about Flourish!, please don't hesitate to email me as well!

For directions to SELE 2260, please visit the UIC Mega Pathfinder
<http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf>(http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf). We are located
on 950 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL.

If you have trouble accessing the building during the meeting time,
please call (312) 996-5947 <tel:%20%28312%29%20996-5947>.

Let's get it done!
Chase Lee