[Acm-announce] Flourish! Video Editing Meeting | May 13, 2013 @ 10AM

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Tue May 7 14:37:18 CDT 2013

Good Afternoon Fellow Flourishers,

I hope your finals examinations are going smoothly.  This is an email
reminder to let you know that there will be a Post-Flourish! 2013 Video
Editing Meeting next *Monday, May 13, 2013 at 10:00 AM*.  For any volunteer
that would like to contribute, we will be meeting in the ACM/LUG office (*SELE
2262*).  No previous video editing skills are required, although it may be
helpful if you have any.

I am hoping to complete all the video editing by the end of the
day(Monday).  If you cannot make this time, you may come anytime after
that, as we will probably be working on this for most of the day.

If you have any doubts about arriving later (and/or if you have trouble
opening the doors to SEL), please call (312)996-5947.  For directions to
SELE 2262, please visit the UIC Mega Pathfinder <http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf>
(http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf). We are located on 950 S Halsted St, Chicago,
IL.

If you have any questions, please let me know via email(*clee231 at uic.edu*).