[Acm-announce] SIG Sysadmin Meeting

Walter Dworak wdwora2 at uic.edu
Mon Nov 4 10:52:56 CST 2013

Hello, there will be a meeting this week at 5:30PM in SEL 2262. This week
I'll be starting to go over setting up a server and intend it to be a
continuing process setting up services similar to how I've described in the
first few meetings, which will include having services running on a VM and
having them appear as being on the VM host. That being said, I would like a
quick head count for this meeting since it will affect the amount of prep
work that may need to be done. If you are on the SIG mailing list join the
discussion there, otherwise either join our mailing list or email me
directly.

Thanks,
Walter