[Acm-announce] Flourish! 2014 Planning Meeting next Thursday [November 21, 2013 @ 5PM]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Sat Nov 16 14:54:17 CST 2013

Hello Flourishers!

This is a quick reminder to let you know that our next Flourish! meeting
will be on *Thursday, November 21, 2013 at 5:00PM* in the ACM/CS Lounge
area(~SELE 2262).

We will be discussing any progress made regarding color schemes, sponsors,
speakers, graphics, and more.

Don't worry if you are a newcomer, I can explain and get you up to speed.
If you cannot make the meeting, but would still like to participate, please
let me know.
For more information about Flourish!, check out the our website here:
http://flourishconf.com

For directions to SELE 2262 from any classroom, please visit the UIC Mega
Pathfinder <http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf>(http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf).  We
are located on 950 S. Halsted St., Chicago, IL.  If you have trouble
accessing the building during our meeting time, please call (312)996-5947.

If you have any questions, please let me know(clee231 at uic.edu).

Thanks,
Chase Lee