[Acm-announce] SIG CODE, What to do over thanksgiving

Ian Swift iswift2 at uic.edu
Tue Nov 26 12:39:19 CST 2013

Hi Guys,

SIG Code will not be meeting this week... However!

There are now walkthroughs for each of the functions you were assigned last
week on the git repository. If you haven't yet open up your git repository
and do a git pull origin logic. That should grab the necessary branch.
Please have these functions done by next week! It shouldn't take very long,
and as usual I will be accessible on the sigcode IRC. We will decide next
week how we will be finishing the project, there are a couple options, but
I want to make sure that we do at least get a minimum viable product out of
this.

Cheers,
Ian