[Acm-announce] Missed SIG-Code?

Ian Swift iswift2 at uic.edu
Thu Oct 3 23:56:52 CDT 2013

Hi guys,

So if you missed sig-code today, but are still interested in working on the
project, you should either seek me or Sean out in ACM (we're there
sometimes), or you should jump on the acm irc channel #sigcode, where I'll
be hopefully whenever I'm working. My username is thedoctor. Either way,
you need to get your ACM git project stuff set up, so that you can commit
to the project. Functions did NOT get dished out this week (which is good,
because on looking over them they were incorrect), but they most certainly
will be next week. If you'd like a function to work on (working on projects
looks good on resumes), you ***MUST*** have git set up by next week. After
that, functions will be dished out on a first-come-first-served basis. Let
me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Ian