[Acm-announce] SIG FUN - Movie Nights [October 28&31, 2013]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Sun Oct 27 17:32:44 CDT 2013

Hello ACMers,

This is a friendly reminder that our next movie night is on *Monday,
October 28, 2013 @ 5:30PM* in the CS tunnel area.
In the spirit of Halloween(Oct. 31), we will also have a special
Halloween viewing of *The Nightmare Before Christmas*!

This Monday, per the normal schedule we will be watching *My Neighbor
Totoro*!

into a house in the country with their father to be closer to their
hospitalized mother. Satsuki and Mei discover that the nearby forest is
inhabited by magical creatures called Totoros (pronounced toe-toe-ro).
They soon befriend these Totoros, and have several magical adventures.

On Halloween(October 31), The Nightmare Before Christmas will be shown.
Same time; same place (Thursday, October 31, 2013 @ 5:30PM in the CS
tunnel area(SELE 2268B)).

bored with doing the same thing every year for Halloween. One day he
stumbles into Christmas Town, and is so moved with the idea of Christmas
that he tries to get the resident bats, ghouls, and goblins of Halloween
town to help him put on Christmas instead of Halloween -- but alas, they
can't get it quite right. ;-)

Hope to see you there!

Regards,
Chase Lee