[Acm-announce] Reminder: Flourish! 2014 Planning Meeting [September 11, 2013 @ 5:30PM]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Tue Sep 10 18:00:12 CDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

This is a friendly reminder that there will be a Flourish! 2014 planning
meeting this *Wednesday, September 11, 2013 @ 5:30PM* in the Computer
Science Lounge (*SELE 2260*).

For those of you that don't know, Flourish! is an annual Open Source
Conference held here at UIC.  During this first meeting, I will be
introducing Flourish! and detailing how things work.

I am looking for anyone interested in helping out, as it takes a lot of
work to put on our eighth-year Flourish! conference.  Not only will you be
helping us create an awesome conference, but it will also be a great resume
builder for you!  If this sounds interesting, please come to the next
meeting and be a part of making it a success! Come bring your ideas for the
next Flourish! conference.

If you cannot make this meeting, but would still like to help out, please
contact Chase Lee(clee231 at uic.edu) to be kept informed. (Additionally, if
you have a time/day that works better for you, please let me know that as
well.)

For directions to SELE 2260 from any classroom, please visit the UIC Mega
Pathfinder <http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf>(http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf).  We
are located on 950 S. Halsted St., Chicago, IL.  If you have trouble
accessing the building during our meeting time, please call (312)996-5947.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email.

Regards,
Chase Lee