[Acm-announce] Reminder: Flourish! 2014 Planning Meeting this Monday [September 16, 2013]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Sun Sep 15 16:06:14 CDT 2013

Hello Flourish Volunteers,

This is just a reminder that there will be a quick Flourish! Meeting
this Monday, September 16, 2013 at 5:30PM in the ACM/CS Lounge
area(around/in room SELE 2262).
We will quickly begin discussing how to start contacting speakers,
sponsors, and more!
Before the meeting, anyone planning to help should sign up for the Wiki.

Anyone who couldn't make it to the last meeting is free to drop by to
get up to speed.

For directions to SELE 2262 from any classroom, please visit the UIC
Mega Pathfinder
<http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf>(http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf).  We are
located on 950 S. Halsted St., Chicago, IL.  If you have trouble
accessing the building during our meeting time, please call (312)996-5947.

If you have any questions, please let me know(clee231 at uic.edu).

Thanks,
Chase Lee