[Acm-announce] Ludum Dare

Sunil Rao srao27 at uic.edu
Tue Apr 22 23:16:13 CDT 2014

Hello ACM-ers,

As you may or may not know, this weekend is Ludum Dare 29! What is Ludum
Dare you ask? Great question! It is an online global game jam that
occurs every few months or so. Here is a link for more of the specifics:
http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ Make sure to register and have account
ready by Friday if you plan on entering.

I plan on being in the ACM during the competition hours from
Friday-Sunday. I will probably be there after my last class, which
should be after 6 pm on Friday. Feel free to join me, I'll probably pick
up some drinks and snacks as well. Although this is a solo game jam
where all games must be made individually, I will be around if you want
to learn more about game development or want to take a stab at making
your first game. It actually isn't as intimidating as you might think! I
hope to see you there. If you have any more questions, feel free to
e-mail me.

From,
Sunil Rao
SIG Game Guy