[Acm-announce] HackIllinois Applications Open Now!!!

Jeff Gensler jgensl2 at uic.edu
Mon Dec 22 20:30:19 CST 2014

Greetings ACMers! I hope you are all having a great winter break so far!

HackIllinois, a hackathon held at University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign, has just started accepting applications. Head over to
(https://www.hackillinois.org/apply) to submit you application today!

As an attendee to last year's HackIllinois, I believe that this is one the
greatest hackathons in the midwest. If you have never had the opportunity
to attend a hackathon, you do NOT want to miss out on this one. Also, try
and form a team (typically up to four) and compete with your friends!

If you have any questions about hackathons or HackIllinois, feel free to
email me at jgensl2 at uic.edu.

I hope to see you all there!

Cheers,
Jeff Gensler