[Acm-announce] SIG SysAdmin Meeting Today 5:15PM SELE 2264

Walter Dworak wdwora2 at uic.edu
Tue Feb 4 08:17:15 CST 2014

Hey guys, the second meeting of SIG SysAdmin will be meeting today at
the time and location in the subject, although we may end up moving into
the CS Lab to use the projector. This meeting we will be discussing the
group and any individual's plans for this semester, get people setup to
use the test servers, and one of a few discussions about the setup of
ACM systems. For anyone that missed the last meeting, the important
talking points from the last meeting will be gone over again and as a
general reminder no prior experience with Linux or server administration
is needed. If you were at the first meeting and wish to continue with
the SIG or started out last semester please try and make this meeting or
if you cannot, email me so I can get a rough list of people down to help
better plan out meetings.

Walter Dworak