[Acm-announce] kCura Infosession

Anthony Phelps aphelp6 at uic.edu
Tue Feb 18 14:46:20 CST 2014

Hi all,

The kCura infosession is this week Thursday (2/20). The itinerary for the
night is thus:

5:15 PM: Students depart UIC.

*Pick up location: Engineering Research Facility (ERF) on campus which is
at 842 W Taylor St. Chicago, IL 60607.*

5:45 PM: Students arrive at kCura

               *Drop off location at 231 S LaSalle*

6:00 PM: CEO Presentation, Andrew Sieja

6:45 PM: CEO Q&A

7:00 PM: Pizza and networking

7:30 PM: Students depart kCura

As it says above, the bus will leave UIC around 5:15pm from Taylor street
in front of ERF. We will meet up on the steps in front of ERF (if it is
very cold we might be inside in the lobby of ERF). Try to get there at
5:00pm if you can so we can have time to get things in order before we
leave. If you did not sign up to come I cannot guarantee a spot but if
there is extra space on the bus we will gladly take you along. Extra space
will be first come first served so arrive on time. We will not wait for you
even if you have signed up so be there on time.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

See you then,

Tony Phelps

ACM Vice-Chairman