[Acm-announce] Next SIG-Web Meeting [February 21, 2014]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Thu Feb 20 21:53:59 CST 2014

Hello LUG/ACMers,

This is a quick reminder that our next SIG-Web meeting will be this *Friday,
February 21, 2014 @ 3PM* in the CS Tunnel Area.  This week, I hope to
finish up our investigation of creating a basic CRUD
application<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Create,_read,_update_and_delete>before
getting into our semester project.

If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please let me know.
In addition, if you cannot make it during our meeting time but would like
to learn some web development, please email me.  I am open to meeting with
you guys at another time if necessary.

Regards,
Chase Lee
Linux Users Group (LUG at UIC) Vice-President 2013-2014
Flourish! 2014 Main Organizer