[Acm-announce] Flourish! 2014 Planning Meeting next Wednesday [January 29, 2014]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Sat Jan 25 17:52:44 CST 2014

Hello everyone!

This is a quick reminder that we will be having our next Flourish! Planning
Meeting on *Wednesday, January 29, 2014 at 5:30PM* in the ACM/CS Lounge
area (around/in SELE 2262).
We are will be reviewing graphics, website changes, and progress on
speaker/sponsors.
Note for everyone involved with graphics: Please make your best effort to
be there.  I haven't heard much conversation between any of you, when there
really should be.

I look forward to seeing any newcomers looking to get involved this
semester!  If you have any questions, please let me know via email.

For directions to SELE 2262 from any classroom, please visit the UIC Mega
Pathfinder <http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf>(http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf).  We
are located on 950 S. Halsted St., Chicago, IL.  If you have trouble
accessing the building during our meeting time, please call (312)996-5947.

Thanks,
Chase Lee
Flourish! 2014 Main Organizer