[Acm-announce] Flourish! 2014 Planning Meeting this Wednesday [March 12, 2014]

Chase Lee clee231 at uic.edu
Sat Mar 8 23:07:49 CST 2014

Hello Flourish! Planners,

This is a reminder that we will have our next Flourish! 2014 Planning
Meeting this *Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 5:30PM* in the ACM/CS Tunnel
Area (around/in SELE 2262).

We will be discussing our progress and preparing the final drafts of all
graphics.  We will also be planning mini-expo logistics, event day
activities, and more.

*Individuals interested in volunteering* to help on the day of Flourish!
2014, sit tight.  We will be holding a volunteers meeting the Wednesday
after (March 19, 2014).  If you have any questions before then, please
email Chase Lee(chase at flourishconf.com) directly.  There will also be a
sign-up form and another email to be sent later in the week for volunteers.

For those of you who don't know, registration is already open. Register
today on our website: http://flourishconf.com/2014/register.php

For directions to SELE 2262 from any classroom at UIC, please visit the
UIC Mega Pathfinder
<http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf>(http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf
<http://acm.cs.uic.edu/umpf>). We are located on 950 S. Halsted St.,
Chicago, IL.  If you have trouble accessing the building during our
meeting time, please call (312)996-5947 <tel:%28312%29996-5947>.

Thanks,
Chase Lee
Flourish! 2014 Main Organizer
<http://flourishconf.com/2014/register.php>