[Acm-announce] Internship Search Workshop [Sophomores Only] Wednesday November 5 at 12pm in ERF1043

Emily Austin ejanerose at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 10:15:28 CST 2014

Hi all sophomores,

If you haven't found an internship yet here's a great opportunity to get
some help in the search. Now's the time to be looking. From my experience,
companies recruit now for the summer 2015 internships. By spring offers are
already filled. I accepted an offer late November 2013 and mid October 2014
for respective summer internships.

Good luck. :)

Attention: *Sophomore Engineering Students – All Majors*

Are you looking for a summer 2015 internship? Should you? Research shows
that completing 2 internships prior to graduation results in less time
securing a position after graduation.

Attend this special workshop for sophomores only.