[Acm-announce] SIG-BUILD Today 11/6/2014

Niko Bessinas nzbessinas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 14:01:18 CST 2014

While there is no official meeting today due to the CS Scavenger Hunt (I
highly encourage you to go have fun and win some cool prizes), Tim Palermo
will be holding a soldering lesson for those interested and/or not
attending the CS Scavenger Hunt. Below is a message from Tim regarding the
soldering lesson:

For those not going to the CS scavenger hunt, I will be in the ACM at 5:30
> pm tonight to do an intro to soldering lesson.
> I recommend bringing the kit if you have yours with you today so we can do
> hands on practice.
> If you cant make it today I will also be doing 2 more additional sessions
> tommorrow (11/7/14) at 1:30 pm, and on monday(11/10/14) at5:30 pm

Take care!
------
-Niko