[Acm-announce] Volunteers needed for WiCS Inside Scoop!

Siham Hussein sihamyhussein at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 12:24:39 CST 2014

The Inside Scoop is meant to be a discussion about which courses to take,
which professors to take, which classes to take together! We are looking
for a group of about 5 students to be on the panel. You will just be
talking about your experiences with the CS Curriculum and the classes :)

Please email me ASAP if interested! This event is taking place Monday
November 17 @ 5 PM!

Thank you!
Hope to see you there! :)
Siham