[Acm-announce] Google HangOutreach Monday December 1 at 6:30pm in SCE Fort Dearborn RSVP

Emily Austin ejanerose at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 13:28:14 CST 2014

Hello!

*TL;DR (too long; didn't read):*
This event is over Google Hangouts! Come hear from Google engineer and UIC
alum RJ Mical, Director of Games at Google, about technical development,
culture at Google, and current opportunities! RSVP through this link.
<http://goo.gl/5bpPtj> If you RSVP'd that you were interested please RSVP
again. This is a separate form.

Who: Tech students interested in Google

What: Technical development and Google opportunities

When: *Monday, 12/1 at 6:30pm CST *

Where: SCE Fort Dearborn

Want to hear the latest and greatest from Google?  Want to learn more about
the culture and opportunities at Google? If so, we'd love to see you at our
upcoming HangOutreach event. Come hear from Google engineer RJ Mical,
Director of Games at Google and UIC alum, and Google recruiter give a
presentation over Hangouts on the ideal timeline for your technical
development, culture at Google, and current opportunities.

Sign up for this event by RSVP'ing through this link <http://goo.gl/5bpPtj>.
Why RSVP? All the cool kids get some Google swag. Didn’t RSVP? Want to
bring a friend? Drop by anyway - we welcome walk-ins too!

Please check out our job opportunities, scholarships and programs at
google.com/careers/students.

Questions? Reach out to us at hangoutreach at google.com. We look forward to
meeting you!

Best,